How many guests can attend:
Maximum of 30 (includes babies and children)
- Preliminary interviews
- Entrance to pre-recorded music
- Photographer permitted for the key moments in the ceremony from a designated space
- Choice of introduction
- Choice of a reading
- Choice of marriage promises
- Choice of ring promises
- Choice of conclusion
- Music during the signing of the marriage schedule
- Pre-recorded music as couple lead guests out
- Reserved parking is available for two cars
Please advise your guests that parking at Clifton Park Museum is pay and display. The parking is payable by RINGO. Please see the below link for more information.
How much does it cost:
All fees include one certificate.
Ceremonies may also take place at other venues in Rotherham, please see the council website for prices and details of venues approved for marriage and civil partnership.
From 4th May 2021, following a significant change in legislation the traditional marriage register was abolished. All couples marrying at any venue in England and Wales from the date of commencement of this new legislation are be required to sign the Marriage Schedule. The General Register Office for England and Wales have prepared the following information for couples;
If you would like to make an enquiry about booking a ceremony at Clifton Park Museum please contact Rotherham Registration Service on the contact form below.
Make a Ceremony Enquiry