Privacy Notice (Right to be informed)

Where can I get advice?

If you have any concerns about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer via our online enquiry form or by writing to us at the address below:

Make an enquiry

Data Protection Officer
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Information Management Team
Riverside House
Main Street
S60 1AE

Further information is also available in our ‘Record of Processing Activities’.

For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, you can contact the regulatory body Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number.

Alternatively, visit or email [email protected].