Equip yourself for independent living

You may need a care assessment

To get other equipment you will need to have a social care assessment. Once you have made an enquiry, we will need to ask you a few questions so equipment can be tailored to meet your needs.

This can include:

  • Bed occupancy sensor - this is used for people who get up during the night time and are at risk of falls, an additional controller is available which will switch on a bedside lamp when you get out of bed
  • Chair occupancy sensor – this works in the same way as the bed sensor
  • Epilepsy sensors
  • Door exit sensors
  • Enuresis sensor
  • Carers package
  • Pressure mat
  • Floor movement detectors (can only be used with a carers pager)
  • GPS tracker units

Make a care assessment enquiry