Older Peoples Day Care services
Day Care services help older people stay in their community and function to the fullness of their ability. We work to help them maintain, improve or relearn social life skills and activities of daily living.
Day Services meet the needs of older people, those with physical disabilities, mental illness or Alzheimer’s/Dementia.
The Day Services aim is to provide:
- Day support with meaningful activity and personal care for a wide range of customers which is personalised to meet individual need
- Support and information for Families and carers
- Support for vulnerable elderly people with complex needs living in the community.
- To keep their independence and remain living at home
- To have regular social contact and get more involved in community life
- To suffer less physical or emotional stress to them and/or their carer
To access this service you will need to request an assessment, to determine whether you are eligible.