Mr Terry Heselton BA (Hons), Dip TP, MRTPI has been appointed as Examiner to conduct the examination of the Dinnington Neighbourhood Plan and publish a Report with recommendations.
Examination news and documents
Further information will be provided as the examination progresses.
13th January – An Examination Procedure Note has been published setting out how the examination will be undertaken.
29th January - An examination update has been published; this gives details from the examiner on the progress of the examination. Please note the examiner is seeking no further comments on the neighbourhood plan or the Town Council’s response to the consultation responses.
29th January - Dinnington St John’s Town Council comments to the examiner on consultation representations has been published.
6th February 2020 - Questions were received from the Examiner and are published below
14th February 2020 – Dinnington St John’s Town Council and Rotherham Borough Council response to the Examiner’s Questions (dated 6th February 2020), including Local Heritage Assets Maps has been published.
20th February 2020 – Dinnington St John’s Town Council and Rotherham Borough Council written response to the Examiner’s Update and Questions (dated 27 January 2020) has been published.
20th February 2020 – Location maps in response to section 4 of the Examiner’s Questions of 27 January 2020 has been published
- Map1 Common Road
- Map2 Dinnington (RUFC)
- Map3 The Old Plant Workshop Location
- Maps4 Remaining Location Maps and Keys
27th March 2020 – the Examiner has produced his final report and concluded his examination on the Dinnington St John’s Neighbourhood Plan. The Council will now consider the report.
Submission of the Dinnington Neighbourhood Plan
Dinnington St John's Town Council ('the qualifying body') submitted its draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to Rotherham Borough Council on 18 September 2019. The submission documents can be viewed below:
- 01 Neighbourhood Plan Draft Submission Version.pdf
- 02 Basic Conditions Statement.pdf
- 03 SEA & Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report
- 04 Addendum to the SEA & Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report
- 05 Consultation Statement.pdf
- 06 Supporting Evidence - Local Green Spaces.pdf
- 07 Supporting Evidence - Housing Need and Characteristics.pdf
- 08 Supporting Evidence - Character Buildings and Structures of Local Heritage Interest.pdf
- 09 Supporting Evidence - Hot Food Takeaways.pdf
- 10 Supporting Evidence - Dinnington Town Centre Design Support.pdf
- 11 Statement of Representations Procedure.pdf
Rotherham Borough Council undertook consultation on the submission documents (as required by Regulation 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended)) between 7 November and 20 December 2019. A statement of representations procedure was published setting out the documents submitted by the qualifying body, where they could be inspected, and how comments could be submitted:
The representations received to this consultation can be viewed below:
- DNP2 Sport England.pdf
- DNP3 John Wilson.pdf
- DNP4 Neil Robertson.pdf
- DNP5 HS2 Ltd.pdf
- DNP6 Stacy Buxton.pdf
- DNP7 Highways England (Donna Newsome).pdf
- DNP8 Alistair Evans.pdf
- DNP9 Nottinghamshire County Council.pdf
- DNP10 Janice Dixon.pdf
- DNP11 Darren Priestley.pdf
- DNP12 National Grid.pdf
- DNP13 Stuart Allford.pdf
- DNP15 Pamela Cotton.pdf
- DNP16 Tom Clarke.pdf
- DNP17 John Brian.pdf
- DNP18 Gladman Developments (Josh Plant).pdf
- DNP20 Coal Authority.pdf
- DNP22 Brian Keeley.pdf
- DNP23 LEAP (Richard Wheatcroft).pdf
- DNP24 Severn Trent Water (Chris Bramley).pdf
- DNP25 DNP26 & DNP27 DLP Planning for Harron Homes
- DNP28 Various Clients of JVH Planning.pdf
- DNP29 RMBC Dinnington NP.pdf
- DNP29 RMBC Appendix 1 - Dinnington Ward Profile 2017.pdf
- DNP29 RMBC Appendix 2 - Strategic Policies in Rotherham (Jan 2019).pdf
- DNP30 RMBC SEA
- DNP31 RMBC Consultation Statement.pdf
- DNP32 RMBC Housing Need Evidence.pdf
- DNP33 RMBC Local Green Spaces Evidence.pdf
- DNP34 RMBC Heritage Evidence.pdf
- DNP35 Historic England.pdf
- DNP36 Natural England.pdf
- DNP37 Mr D Johnston.pdf
- DNP38 Persimmon Homes (Isla Bowman).pdf