Report a vehicle

Uninsured vehicles

The Council cannot take action against owners or keepers of uninsured vehicles

Contact your local police to report a car, van, motorcycle or other vehicle that is not insured. 

You can only report a vehicle without insurance to the police if it’s being used on a road.

You need the vehicle’s:

  • number plate (registration number)
  • make and model
  • colour
  • location