Report a vehicle

Report a vehicle with no MOT

The Council cannot take action against owners or keepers of vehicles with no MOT.

Contact your local police to report a car, van, motorcycle or other vehicle that does not have an MOT. 

You can only report a vehicle with no MOT to the police if it’s being used on a road.

You need the vehicle’s:

  • number plate (registration number)
  • make and model
  • colour
  • location