How to Pay
Service charges must be paid within 30 days of the receipt of your Ground Rent and Service Charge Demand.
The easiest and quickest way to pay is through our automated payment systems which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – just select the option to ‘pay housing rent’:
- Online Payment System
- Automated Telephone Payments: call 0300 456 2723
Please remember to quote your full leasehold account reference number with any payment.
Paying by Direct Debit is the only way we will accept your service charges to be paid by instalments. We have three monthly dates available; 1st, 12th or 24th of every month.
- The Direct Debit will be setup to collect 1/12th of your total account balance every month
- If you setup a Direct Debit part-way through the year, your first payment will collect the amount due up to that point, e.g. if your first payment will be in July, it will collect 4/12th of your total balance
- If you miss a payment, the next payment will be automatically doubled to catch-up. If this payment also fails we will withdraw the Direct Debit payment facility and arrears recovery action will commence
- Alternative arrangements are available for repayment of major works charges
One-off payments can be made using our Standing Order payment details – please quote your leasehold account number as the payment reference:
Sort Code: 60-18-02
Account Number: 14733080
Bank Address (if required):National Westminster Bank plc
Rotherham Markets Branch
27 Effingham Street
You should allow three working days for payments to credit your account.