Planning applications

Get help finding an architect

Most applications for alterations or extensions to your property will need technical drawings to be prepared and submitted.

It is recommended you find an architect to help you prepare and submit your application, and guide you through the planning process.

Architects Registration Board

Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists