Planning applications

Make an enquiry

Please complete one of the following forms if you need advice or written confirmation on:

  • whether you need planning permission and/or
  • if your application is likely to be successful

If you are intending to carry out work on your property, you need to make a householder planning enquiry. If you have a query about anything else, you need to make a general planning enquiry. There is a charge for this and other related services.

Make a householder planning enquiry

Make a general planning enquiry