Apply for a payment from the Self-isolation Support Scheme for parents and guardians

You will need the following information to complete this form:

  • Your National Insurance number
  • Your banking details and evidence of the account in a format suitable for uploading
  • Proof of your employment or self-employment - such as a recent payslip or evidence of self-assessment returns or trading income if self-employed
  • A notification either from:
    • NHS Test and Trace asking your child to self-isolate (this will include a unique ID number)
    • The child's school (or education setting for older children with an Education, Health and Care Plan)
    • The NHS app