Arrange a marriage or civil partnership

Notice of marriage/civil partnership fee

The notice or marraige and civil partnership fee of £35 per person is payable.

For notices subject to Home Office referral the statutory fee of £47.00 per person is payable.

If you are divorced and the divorce was granted outside the UK, you will be required to pay the statutory consideration fee of between £50 and £75 depending upon the level of approval required. Some foreign divorces must be referred to the General Register Office for England and Wales for consideration.