Having problems paying your Council Tax

Get help if you are struggling to pay

If you are having difficulty making payments, please contact us as soon as possible.

We can help you to manage your payments or claim a reduction, discount or exemption on your bill.

Request to spread your payments

Get help to pay

See if you could get a discount or exemption

If you have difficulty paying your Council Tax or any other debts, you can get free advice and help from:

National Debt Line

Citizens Advice Bureau