Council housing repairs

If you need a repair doing at your council home and it is not a repair you are responsible for (please see your tenant handbook), then you can report it online.

Report a housing repair

If it's an emergency, telephone us on 01709 336009. Please read typical emergency situations for information on problems that might need an emergency repair.

Please give us as much information as possible about

  • the problem you are reporting
  • yourself and your address
  • your contact details