Maltby Neighbourhood Plan
Status: Proceeding to examination
Neighbourhood Area proposed: 8 December 2016
Maltby Parish Neighbourhood Area: approved at the Cabinet and Commissioners' Decision Making Meeting 10 April 2017.
Maltby Parish Neighbourhood Area Decision Letter (and Map) - 2 May 2017.
Map of Maltby Parish
30 March 2023 Maltby Town Council submitted the Maltby Neighbourhood Plan (MNP) to Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
- Maltby Neighbourhood Plan (MNP) 2017-2028
- MNP Basic Conditions Statement
- MNP Consultation Statement
- MNP Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening and Habitats Regulation Assessment Screening Report
- MNP Design Code
- MNP Masterplan Report
- Maltby Ward Profile
- Maltby Parish Census 2011 Profile
- MNP Supporting Evidence - Housing Need and Characteristics Study
- MNP Supporting Evidence - Hot Food Takeaways
- MNP Supporting Evidence - Maltby Character Buildings of Local Heritage Interest
The Council undertook consultation on the submission documents (as required by Regulation 16 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended)) between 30 June and 21 August 2023. A statement of representations procedure was published setting out the documents submitted by the qualifying body, where they could be inspected, and how comments could be submitted.
Further details on representations received and the appointment of an examiner will be provided here.