Information for Private Landlords and Managing Agents

Private Landlord Forum

The Council recognises the importance of the private rented sector in meeting local housing needs.

We run a regular forum for landlords with properties in the area. The forum allows landlords and the Council to discuss local and national housing issues and policies affecting the private rented sector.

Landlord meetings are held on the last Monday of every month, other than when they coincide with a bank holiday.

Visit the landlord forum website