Please use this form to request copy certificates for marriage or civil partnerships that took place within the Rotherham district.
- The statutory fee of a non-urgent certificate is £11, inclusive of 2nd class postage, and orders will usually be posted within 15 working days.
- The Registration Service recommends that applicants choose the options of signed for postage in order to help ensure safe and secure delivery of any certificates requested. To have your certificate sent securely by Royal Mail Signed For postage there will be an additional charge of £2.
- Please note due to Covid-19 certificate orders will may not be completed within the published timescales. We remain committed to processing orders as fast as we can, however please only contact the Registration Service if have not received your certificate(s) after 20 working days.
- A valid email address is required in order to receive confirmation of your card transaction.
- Certificates cannot be posted to non-UK destinations
Please ensure you enter all information correctly to help us to locate the certificate.