Report it

Roads and streets

Road signs

Abandoned vehicle

Surrender a vehicle to the Council


Council parking issue

Road markings


Bridge, subway or wall

Removal of vehicles causing obstruction

Problem with a traffic light

Waste, recycling and environmental

Bonfires and fireworks


Grate, drain or flooding

Verge or planted area

Damage to a grass verge

Recycling point issue

Unauthorised work to buildings

Vandalism problem at a park

Report an overflowing litter or dog waste bin

Request a new or replacement litter or dog waste bin


Change in circumstances

Animal welfare

You might also be interested in

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?